A note on new Student Clinic Procedures
For the protection of our patients, students, instructors and staff we please ask that you follow these new student clinic procedures. Thank you!
- A mask, giving by us, must be worn by all clients visiting the clinic and must cover your nose, mouth and chin
- We encourage clients to come to their appointment alone and only 5 minutes before their start time
- Do not book an appointment if you are sick
- Hand hygiene must be performed upon entering and leaving the clinic.
- A cleaning station will be set up with sanitizer for your use
- Upon arrival kindly ring the doorbell, your therapist will greet you and take your temperature using a contactless thermometer
- Please bring Debit, Visa, or Mastercard. Cash is no longer accepted.
- A COVID-19 Pre Screening Survey will be emailed to you 24 hours prior to your appointment. This survey MUST be completed prior to your appointment otherwise your appointment will be cancelled.
- Stick out your tongue please! As part of diagnostic training students need to see your tongue. Since it's not currently safe to stick your tongue out while inside please take a photo of your tongue before you arrive so the students can view it.
WHAT IS STUDENT TEACHING CLINIC?
Treatments are offered throughout the year to the public (except for school holiday times) by our Diploma Program students and are supervised. These treatments have been used to help maintain good health, to prevent ill-health, and to treat a variety of conditions including headaches, neck and shoulder tension, insomnia, fatigue, digestive problems, constipation, and stress.
Patients are to bring or wear their own loose fitting clothing for treatments and should arrive a few minutes early.
ACUPUNCTURE STUDENT CLINIC INFORMATION
Traditional Chinese Acupuncture Student Clinic
Students treating the Acupuncture student clinic have completed the theoretical portion of their training and have been working on one another in a clinic environment. At this time, students begin treating various clients and build upon their knowledge and experience by treating a variety of issues such as: lower back pain, stress, headaches/migraines, menopause, menstrual pain, digestion issues, constipation, insomnia and abdominal pain (just to name a few). Students work in groups of two or less and are closely supervised by highly trained professional instructors.
This clinic is ideal for those who would like to learning more about their body's condition from an eastern therapeutic perspective.
New clients are welcome!
Please arrive 5 minutes early and be sure to fill out our COVID-19 Pre Screening Survey which will be emailed to you 24 hours before your appointment.